Would you like to add an event?
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association 11th Annual Dixie Run
Accommodations for tent, trailer, or camper will
be included with the registration fee. It is
primative camping and there are no hook-up's for
campers. They do have porta potties, but don't set
up camp by them!!!
One dinner and one breakfast will be served for
two adults per registration, more dinner tickets
will be avalible for an additional cost.
- Registration fee is $35.00 ( $50.00 after Sept. 1 )
- T-shirts are $10.00 ea.
Camp is at the Mc Nab camp ground in TN. in the
Upper Tellico OHV area. You can get there from
tn. side if you are pulling a trailer or the
NC. side if you are just driving your vehicle
The classes are:
Dates: Oct. 3-7 main days are the 5,6,&7
- Varmit - Near stock vehicles on wide trails. Winch or locker not required.
- Predator - Slightly modified vehicles. 31" tires, locker or winch, roll bar or hard top.
- Beast - Modified vehicles. 35" tires, winch, roll cage, lockers front and rear, tools.
- Monster - Super modified. 38" tires, low gears, roll cage, winch, lockers, tools, parts.
Make check payable to Southern Four Wheel drive Association.
Contact: Bob Hazel - Dixie Run
1260 5th St. NE #36
Hickory, NC 28601